Best Gaming PC

Anna-MAria Olsson

Rising User
Jan 1, 2016
sweden
YouTube
what is the best gaming computer for video editing, streaming and playing high quality games on requiring very good and should be fast and what the prices would be on of the best computer please come with tips and comment about happy when I want to hear your views on the whole

TechGuruMax

Freedom! Member
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
Any PC that's capable of 4k video editing will be capable of excellent streaming and playing high quality games (4k). Price?

I just tossed this together on PC Part Picker
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/49PRQ7
$2,730.04 USD
It's everything you asked about, if you want to add RAID 1 reliability then add $500 for the additional hard drives.

ZacsCustom

Technologist, Future Gamer! ~ Zac's Custom
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
Honestly, any pc that has a R9 380 - Fury X or a GTX 970 - Titan X or a I7 6700k or a I7 4790k, or a I7 5820k - 5960x will do, just make sure the GPU is high end, and you'll be fine with a quad core processor with hyper threading.

Now if your wondering about the price... It'd probably be $1200.00 - $3,000 Depending on how many drives, video cards, and what type of processor you want. But $1200.00 is the lowest it can go, unless you want a bad video card that's not really efficient at 4K Video Editing and Rendering.
Sincerely,

Zac's Custom

Anna-MAria Olsson

Rising User
Jan 1, 2016
sweden
YouTube
but has never built up a computer yourself so looking after reached the place that puts a hop in the one with the right parts for the right to do it and you get the delivery of the brand in the hop set there are some companies who will do it for know like that found in Sweden, and preferably around 30 thousand maximum price I might pay on a good computer that clear what you want it to and who also built the hop at a price in the total sum

TechGuruMax

Freedom! Member
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
oh, that changes some things lol hmm... Well 30,000 Kron is still a lot of money, but I don't know of any companies over there. I would suggest matching what we listed to what a major company may offer in your area. Good Luck!

Anna-MAria Olsson

Rising User
Jan 1, 2016
sweden
YouTube
know some places that do it but are not sure of which parts when it should have because I want the best computer possible simply to literally off to work for what I want to do and are really bad at computers but so specific but has a little idea of what to put on one computer but comes right right parts so it fits right into what we thought anyway