Gaming Best Self Advertisement (ODI's on the house)

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
Is this the place that everyone advertises their channel hoping that someone will actually waste his time on him? If so, my name's ODI, I have a youtube channel (big surprise I know) and im streaming daily on twitch (or at least I would if my family didnt suck my already slow internet 0,7 up speed, there is worse) anyway im out of the point, i upload funny, edited videos trying to entertain people, a good example of that is my latest video which I dont think I'm allowed to share the link of yet, (just click my subscriber button below) i'm playing on pc and ps4 so we can play together if you own any of these consoles, just message me, and I like watching keemstar and scarce videos in my free time when im not crying because brangelina are over (BRad pitt and ANGELINA jolie). thank you for wasting your time on me!

Reactions: AFKPlays

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
No.
This is not a place for advertising the promotions section is. But welcome to the community.
Please tell us more about yourself and your channel by writing a proper introduction.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Is this the place that everyone advertises their channel hoping that someone will actually waste his time on him? If so, my name's ODI, I have a youtube channel (big surprise I know) and im streaming daily on twitch (or at least I would if my family didnt suck my already slow internet 0,7 up speed, there is worse) anyway im out of the point, i upload funny, edited videos trying to entertain people, a good example of that is my latest video which I dont think I'm allowed to share the link of yet, (just click my subscriber button below) i'm playing on pc and ps4 so we can play together if you own any of these consoles, just message me, and I like watching keemstar and scarce videos in my free time when im not crying because brangelina are over (BRad pitt and ANGELINA jolie). thank you for wasting your time on me!
I don't think you can consider a 'community' a spot for 'advertisement'....It's a place to meet new fellow youtubers and help each other out :) Anyways...I understand slow internet can get annoying xD...I've had 0.5 download though I buffed it quite a bit recently...I appreciate the edited videos...Good job mate! Nice vids you got there! :)

Reactions: ODI

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
I don't think you can consider a 'community' a spot for 'advertisement'....It's a place to meet new fellow youtubers and help each other out :) Anyways...I understand slow internet can get annoying xD...I've had 0.5 download though I buffed it quite a bit recently...I appreciate the edited videos...Good job mate! Nice vids you got there! :)

it was just a small joke/funny way to introduce myself...sorry if it bothered you. also my upload speed is 0.7 not the download, download is about 8mbps and finally i am trying to find people to collab with on the collaborations section. what console are you playing on if you are interested in playing together[DOUBLEPOST=1481896552][/DOUBLEPOST]
No.
This is not a place for advertising the promotions section is. But welcome to the community.
Please tell us more about yourself and your channel by writing a proper introduction.

i thought that it was clear it was just a joke, i know that this is the introduce yourself section and I did but in a more interesting way in my opinion, instead of hi, my name is ODI, I live in Greece, I have a youtube channel, I like listening to music, my favourite artist is 2Pac
anyway sorry if you didnt get the funny aspect of my introduction

Last edited:

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
it was just a small joke/funny way to introduce myself...sorry if it bothered you. also my upload speed is 0.7 not the download, download is about 8mbps and finally i am trying to find people to collab with on the collaborations section. what console are you playing on if you are interested in playing together[DOUBLEPOST=1481896552][/DOUBLEPOST]

i thought that it was clear it was just a joke, i know that this is the introduce yourself section and I did but in a more interesting way in my opinion, instead of hi, my name is ODI, I live in Greece, I have a youtube channel, I like listening to music, my favourite artist is 2Pac
anyway sorry if you didnt get the funny aspect of my introduction
I'm sorry...I didn't notice that it was a joke...I play only on pc though! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

I must say it was quite fun to read your sarcasm in the intro :')

But yes, console wise i play on the Ps4 myself :p

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

I must say it was quite fun to read your sarcasm in the intro :')

But yes, console wise i play on the Ps4 myself :p
thank you for having me here my friend, what games do you like playing on PS4 and currently own?[DOUBLEPOST=1482086852][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha it's a story type Game :)
yeah i know, is it as emotional as they say?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
thank you for having me here my friend, what games do you like playing on PS4 and currently own?[DOUBLEPOST=1482086852][/DOUBLEPOST]
Regarding games i have a quite wide variety but at the moment i am addicted to Final Fantasy XIV again wich is my main series for my channel. Besides that working on FFXV, Cod IW, Dragonball XV 2 and Battlefield 1 that is if i can get my eyes of FFXIV for a second XD

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
Regarding games i have a quite wide variety but at the moment i am addicted to Final Fantasy XIV again wich is my main series for my channel. Besides that working on FFXV, Cod IW, Dragonball XV 2 and Battlefield 1 that is if i can get my eyes of FFXIV for a second XD
hhahah i have only bo3 on ps4 cause thats the game i play with a lot of friends and all other games on pc

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Yep...especially because you can emotionally connect with the game characters....That's what I love in Indie games! But 'Life is Strange' is the most emotional game I've ever played! xD

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
Yep...especially because you can emotionally connect with the game characters....That's what I love in Indie games! But 'Life is Strange' is the most emotional game I've ever played! xD
i have completed all 5 episodes of that, i think it would be a lot better if it had more realistic graphics, but thats just me, and i agree it had a really nice story which you could change

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
i have completed all 5 episodes of that, i think it would be a lot better if it had more realistic graphics, but thats just me, and i agree it had a really nice story which you could change
Yep...they are gonna release another game next year....and it has pretty good graphics! xD

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
I think 'Vampyr' or something...xD
im going to do some research for that then, thank you man[DOUBLEPOST=1482245095][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have Bo3 but bought it for my wife at the time, play Cod IW myself and then especially Zombies ^^
your wife is really lucky cause im more of a zombies player myself but i find iw zombies a more childish/funny version of treyarch zombies without good story but its still early