Tips & Tricks Best Way to Promote Yourself/Get Yourself Out There

Kratzaman

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
New York
YouTube
kratzaman
Just starting YouTube and I just wanted to get some tips on how to promote your channel or get yourself out there in other words. Let me know what you guys do to promote your channel and get some viewers/subs for your channel! Have a great day!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Promoting is one effective way to grow, but it also relies on what content you create, (is it stuff people want to watch), if your titles are catchy, if you have good commentary, if you use the tags properly.

I would focus on those areas first, are the videos you are making right now what people on YouTube want to see, for example, Destiny Rise of Iron is releasing soon, Lots and lots of people want to see that when it first launches to find everything out, that is a hole in the system which you could gain some viewers by knowing what is the best.

Regarding titles, don't have just "Game" | Episode 1, add a little catchiness to it. "Pinching and Punching - Rocket League Rumble | Episode 1. Obviously that example isn't the best, but it is better than just reading Episode 1, or 100 for that matter on a series.

Kratzaman

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
New York
YouTube
kratzaman
Promoting is one effective way to grow, but it also relies on what content you create, (is it stuff people want to watch), if your titles are catchy, if you have good commentary, if you use the tags properly.

I would focus on those areas first, are the videos you are making right now what people on YouTube want to see, for example, Destiny Rise of Iron is releasing soon, Lots and lots of people want to see that when it first launches to find everything out, that is a hole in the system which you could gain some viewers by knowing what is the best.

Regarding titles, don't have just "Game" | Episode 1, add a little catchiness to it. "Pinching and Punching - Rocket League Rumble | Episode 1. Obviously that example isn't the best, but it is better than just reading Episode 1, or 100 for that matter on a series.
Thank you so much for the response I'll try to do everything you've said to the best of my ability, and do you have any tips on using tags correctly?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
There is one simple system I use when it comes to tagging. First tag what game you are doing, if you are a gamer, and put every way of that games name in the box, such as "Black, Ops, 3, Black Ops 3, Black Ops III" etc.. Then do it for console, any other nicknames people might know you from etc..

KLAGER

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2016
YouTube
do you have a social media account like facebook? Just join gaming group in facebook and post your gameplay ;) i do that HAHAHHAHA