YouTube Best Way to reach a new audience?

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Forums/reddit/social media is the best way to get your content out there. This probably doesn't work for lets plays though, it has to be a tutorial or build that you can share with others.

Another way is creating searchable content, only thing is you need to be the first to create it otherwise the larger youtubers will always take precedence.

Reactions: OnlyUltimate

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Forums/reddit/social media is the best way to get your content out there. This probably doesn't work for lets plays though, it has to be a tutorial or build that you can share with others.

Another way is creating searchable content, only thing is you need to be the first to create it otherwise the larger youtubers will always take precedence.
The let's plays seem to do ok.

the problem I have with searchable content is I get top of the page for a week/month or so, and then people catch on and make videos that push mine down :/

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
I'm definitely being unoriginal with this one, but in my experience I think collabing with other Youtubers is the best way to show a new audience your content. Not only do you get to meet some really awesome people with similar interests and make some fun videos, but by appearing in videos together you both can get each other's audience interested in this new Youtuber they've been introduced to. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg