MKDS1992

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 14, 2017
YouTube
TheRealMKDS1992
Hey guys,

I am partnered with Freedom! for almost 3 months now, but just recognized that there is a "Introduce Yourself!" topic :D

My name ist Stefan, I am 24 years old and from Germany. I am working as an IT expert for a big lawyer's office for more than six years now. Beside my job I am studying business informatics, which I will finish in a few months (hopefully).

On my channel you can mostly find Mario Kart DS speedruns and hacking videos. Currently I am ranked #18 worldwide and #2 in Germany on the official MKDS players page and got a couple of world records. I also created some MKDS custom tracks and was the first one who managed to create a point-to-point track (track without laps). My latest and most famous track is called "Heaven & Hell". Feel free to check them out and play them by yourself :)

I will get a capture card for my DS soon and will start live streaming then. In addition I got a PS4 for christmas (thanks to my awesome and beautiful girlfriend!), which I will use to extend my content in the future. I am so excited about "The Last of US 2" since the first trailer back in 2016 and I will definitely make a lets play once its released. But before I will play some other games to get used to PS4 and voice recording and will use this to deliver best quality videos later.

Check out my channel if you like what you read!

Thanks in advance, I am looking forward to get to know some of you better in the future :)

Let´s grow together as a family!