Black Ops 3 Season Pass?

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
It's sad. They probably have 2 years worth of DLC prepared. It used to be they'd add all of that in the game and IF they think of something new, they'd make a DLC. Oh well. I won't be getting any DLC so no season pass for me :)

Cold Ransom

Rising User
Oct 3, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
I went ahead and ordered the Juggernog edition of Black Ops 3 which, indeed, comes with the season pass. My suggestion to you would be to wait until the first DLC pack to decide if you aren't an especially addicted Call of Duty Player like myself to assure you'll actually want to play the maps being offered. I will say that there will be remastered maps from Black Ops and World at War for sure, so if you are a Veteran player, you won't wanna miss it! :)

DPM GAMING

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2015
YouTube
gaming_dpm
I went ahead and ordered the Juggernog edition of Black Ops 3 which, indeed, comes with the season pass. My suggestion to you would be to wait until the first DLC pack to decide if you aren't an especially addicted Call of Duty Player like myself to assure you'll actually want to play the maps being offered. I will say that there will be remastered maps from Black Ops and World at War for sure, so if you are a Veteran player, you won't wanna miss it! :)
Yea, I defiantly am looking forward for the World at War maps. That was my favorite CoD.

Reactions: Cold Ransom

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Definitely getting the season pass. Just uploaded my reaction to the zombies new trailer. Looks badass :D
You guys getting for Xbox, PS or PC? I myself it's for PC

Fluxxiee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
I usually just play on PS4 but, I'm getting 200mbps internet on Saturday so I'll probably get it for PC. Seeing as I won't need any recording hardware on PC to record.

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Ah yeah well that's fair enough. I'm getting it on PC If you're up for some games message me and we can discuss some collaboration :D

Fluxxiee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
If I do get it for PC then I'll hit you up for a collab. I'll probably end up getting it for PC and PS4 like I did with AW. For some reason I like have the same games on PC and PS4. I like to record on my PC and I like to just chill out on my PS4 if you know what I mean.
Ah yeah well that's fair enough. I'm getting it on PC If you're up for some games message me and we can discuss some collaboration :D

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Ah yeah man, I get that a lot too. But all my cod games have been on xbox other than black ops which is on both xbox and pc xD

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys , I will defo be getting the season pass , Ive played black ops and its amazing for me anyway , just to let you know if your on the xbox 360 or PS3 there is talk you cannot buy the season pass so watch out for that :)

Reactions: Cold Ransom

DPM GAMING

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 2, 2015
YouTube
gaming_dpm
Hey guys , I will defo be getting the season pass , Ive played black ops and its amazing for me anyway , just to let you know if your on the xbox 360 or PS3 there is talk you cannot buy the season pass so watch out for that :)
Yes that is true, you can't. The old systems are limited.

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Yes that is true, you can't. The old systems are limited.
it may be limited however they have good reason for this due to there not being enough processing power on previous generations. This is why I stick with the PC master race. If you dont have thew required specs... You can upgrade without having to buy all new games XD

SnakeFlame

New User
Nov 12, 2015
So if the season pass of BO3 would be able to bought, I will buy the BO2 season pass because is probable to have an half percent of discount at this game.