Jordan Binks

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
Liverpool
YouTube
Hey guys, just a quick introduction to who I am and what I do, hopefully this will grab your attention and make you want to hit subscribe and help me grow a little!

Youtube: www.youtube.com/Braakus
Twitchtv: www.twitch.tv/Braakus

My name is Jordan and I am 21 years old, Ive played video games for as long as I can remember and its all ive ever wanted to do. I come from Liverpool, England. (Its a great place)

Now onto why I want to do youtube, Ive been thinking about it since I was in school but never really had the confidence to open myself up to a camera so everyone can see me and see how i perform at games but now being 21 ive decided to just give it a go. Ive travelled to different places to play video games, the last even I went to was Eurogamer and got in the Finals of a Taken tourament, but at the time had no subscribers or viewers so I ended up deleting the footage because i got discouraged and stopped uploading, but now its my time to shine, I play every type of video game but right now I am more focused on League of Legends and Destiny (Xboxone)

In case im boring you, here are the basic's, I work in a warehouse (Hopefully I can quit soon to continue youtube for good), I always make people laugh and smile because of the stupid things I say, hopefully you will come around to my channel and show some support, see you soon guys/girls! (Ive included a picture of me, guess it will help you get to know me more in some way haha) 11081468_617783515031985_9192997950767496753_n.jpg