gunsage

Freedom! Member
Well, I managed to take out the original Breath of Fire in 23 episodes, so I decided to keep my Excuse My Gut Gaming Fitness Challenge ball rolling with Breath of Fire 2!

This time around, I'm trying to break things up a little by having them in 30 minute increments because that will be easier for users to digest rather than an hour long session. This first episode is a little longer because I also provide all the character trailers for the game. For those of you that didn't get a chance to check out the original challenge, here's the deets:

- Every time I level up, I have to pause and exercise.
- Every time I have to peak at the FAQ, I have to pause and exercise.
- Every time I die, I have to pause and do a challenge exercise (usually burpees).
- Every time I haven't done any of these for 10 minutes, I have to pause and exercise.

The main idea behind this is to keep myself motivated to work out, but to hopefully help others get motivated to work out as well while watching to see if they can do better than me, get interested in the Breath of Fire series, and to hopefully educate people about a wide variety of different exercises you can do with basically no gym equipment whatsoever. Let me know what you guys think![DOUBLEPOST=1483844591][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm already up to episode 10!

So one thing you'll notice is I change up the intro movie a bit every 5 episodes. This is mostly because while I do want to have pics of myself showing my workout progress, I thought it would be a good eye catch to have clips from previous episodes to make up the intro itself, but I wanted to update it on a regular basis to reflect what has been happening recently. We find Jean, get a shaman, get our build on, and even grind a bit![DOUBLEPOST=1497152105,1483180063][/DOUBLEPOST]I know it's been a while since I posted, but here's the latest!
I'm really proud of the direction this is going, but I did get a kind of negative nancy in the comments. I think we engaged fairly well and I got a little info out of it, so that's good too. I added a new cam, new intro/outro, and all kinds of fun stuff. I've also been doing more in terms of editing in post (mostly in the form of funny stuff that I throw in). In any case, check it out and let me know what you think!

Last edited: