Sports Breezy Gaming Channel

Nov 19, 2017
YouTube
Hey everyone,

I have recently started enjoying creating youtube videos. I was doing university and I enjoyed making gaming content as well as reporting sports and gaming related topics.

I have just joined the community and am still trying to learn how things work. I hope to learn a lot from my time here. Any help would be appreciated.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedom breezy, I hop you wil like it here and I hope to see you around here and in chat. what kind of gaming content and sports do you cover?

Nov 19, 2017
YouTube
welcome to freedom breezy, I hop you wil like it here and I hope to see you around here and in chat. what kind of gaming content and sports do you cover?
Thanks for the welcome, dude. I am doing a football manager series right now and probably will do Fifa and Nba 2k in the future. I don't have a capture card at the moment so I'm sticking to emulators and pc stuff for now. I also play Dota, I'm not at pro level but i'm thinking of doing some games with some comedic touch. Still trying to work at my craft but not getting many views sometimes hurts haha

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I know the view pain and yeah using humor can really help, I try to do it with my "reviews"anyhoe good luck with your channel and ehm... why do you need a capture card? a pc can record with simple programs unless you are using a console I guess, I have no idea how that works.

Nov 19, 2017
YouTube
I know the view pain and yeah using humor can really help, I try to do it with my "reviews"anyhoe good luck with your channel and ehm... why do you need a capture card? a pc can record with simple programs unless you are using a console I guess, I have no idea how that works.
yeah i wanna record ps4 games with a capture card. Never really done it though[DOUBLEPOST=1511110636][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome Brezzy, just joined the community as well :)
Yo paul, Let's work hard and get this youtube shhhiiit thing done!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Breezy!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store or buy Steam games!
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D