How To Bringing an old channel back to life

F! Ronaldo

Partner Manager
Staff Member
Jun 2, 2016
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I've been lurking (?) in the shadows of the forums for months and I'd like to introduce myself.I am Ralel, and I started posting YouTube videos way back 2007 since I used to collect bootleg videos of local bands here in Manila. I have "reactivated " my channel recently after a long hiatus and the forums have been very helpful as far as resources are concerned. I see a lot of good stuff here that would help me improve my long abandoned channel. See you around :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Ralel!

I'm from Manila too! Here are some other things you can do as a member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: F! Ronaldo

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I've been lurking (?) in the shadows of the forums for months and I'd like to introduce myself.I am Ralel, and I started posting YouTube videos way back 2007 since I used to collect bootleg videos of local bands here in Manila. I have "reactivated " my channel recently after a long hiatus and the forums have been very helpful as far as resources are concerned. I see a lot of good stuff here that would help me improve my long abandoned channel. See you around :)
I used to lurk on reddit a lot when I had more free time. Welcome to the freedom forums Ralel ^^ I'm hoping that you have an enjoyable time here!

Reactions: F! Ronaldo