Callum Bucki

New User
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Butzki

(Optional) Where are you from?: Australia,Victoria,Melbourne Area

(Optional) How old are you?: I am 17 years old

How did you find Freedom!?
I found freedom by just searching for Youtube Partners in the google search engine and came across this. I had a good look at the forums and the Official page it looked friendly to me and that it can really help my youtube career.

What made you join our forums?:
By reading the forums and seeing that it looks friendly and that Freedom! can help my youtube career not even that but to make heaps of friends =)

What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are Football but if you're Australian known as "Soccer" also vogging i absolute love vlogging and Cars

What is your favorite food? My favorite food is probably Crispy Cream donuts or Spagetti =)

Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because it can make a big difference in something you love doing such as me i love Vlogging and making soccer edits by doing this it can go out to the whole world and reach different places for you to be noticed! and if you're good enough YouTube can become you're job which i truly believe.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become noticed as a YouTuber and travel.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Sporting/Vlogging Channel

What kind of content do you upload?
The content i upload is weekly vlogs eventually become daily and Weekly Football Edits.

When do you upload?: I am currently working on a permanent schedule to upload.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialButzki

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
i checked out your channel. MAN you are pretty good at football. wish i could do tricks like you. best thing would be to find a football pitch, get some mates and put the crap one in goal and do trick shots, make it fun like blind folded penalties etc. that would be cool :)

Reactions: Callum Bucki

Callum Bucki

New User
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
i checked out your channel. MAN you are pretty good at football. wish i could do tricks like you. best thing would be to find a football pitch, get some mates and put the crap one in goal and do trick shots, make it fun like blind folded penalties etc. that would be cool :)

Wow thanks heaps! i will take you're ideas into consideration sounds good! =)