Network Buy Steam Games or Merchandising with Freedom Points

What would you like to use your points?

• Total voters

HebiLee

New User
Sep 30, 2015
When you raise the 110% revenue, the Freedom Points works only for give it to another person. Isn't be nice the posibility of buy Steam Games or Merchandising with those points?

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
When you raise the 110% revenue, the Freedom Points works only for give it to another person. Isn't be nice the posibility of buy Steam Games or Merchandising with those points?

Merchandise for Freedom! Would be possible but for steam games, that would mean they become a Real life currency and that would be a LONG process. :/

Reactions: HebiLee

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Merchandise could be a good promotion that can work in 2 ways. It would give the oppurtunity for members to get the Freedom Network more out there and give your own channel a sort of boost but that depends on how the merchandise looks :)

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Thanks Kan :)

Well as mentioned before, those who make use of webcam and such during video wearing a shirt from Freedom! Is a good way to get the network more out there and could work in a positive way for both parties :)

I have suggested this in the past, but the problem with Freedom! points is no one knows how developed they really are :/ I have tried but still waiting :/

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have suggested this in the past, but the problem with Freedom! points is no one knows how developed they really are :/ I have tried but still waiting :/
Then al we can do is be patient. Your doing your best Kan and the help and work you do is appreciated. Thanks for the heads up :)

HebiLee

New User
Sep 30, 2015
Merchandise for Freedom! Would be possible but for steam games, that would mean they become a Real life currency and that would be a LONG process. :/
Also a discount in the Merchandising Store would be nice (by using freedom points)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I don't see this going over so well. 110% means that Freedom! would be sitting in a revenue-negative position. To actually turn the points into something available in a cash value is bad business.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I don't see this going over so well. 110% means that Freedom! would be sitting in a revenue-negative position. To actually turn the points into something available in a cash value is bad business.
Points aren't exactly easy to get though. You only get them for growth, and while it would be ideal for everyone to grow every month, it isn't possible some times.

P.S. I never got my Freedom Points for my great month of growth in August T.T

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Points aren't exactly easy to get though. You only get them for growth, and while it would be ideal for everyone to grow every month, it isn't possible some times.

P.S. I never got my Freedom Points for my great month of growth in August T.T
That means that Freedom!'s biggest players would get the most points, and then since they're already getting [what is probably] 90%, adding 20% worth of anything would simple shock Freedom! to it's foundation.

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
That means that Freedom!'s biggest players would get the most points, and then since they're already getting [what is probably] 90%, adding 20% worth of anything would simple shock Freedom! to it's foundation.
Well, if they make it a high value, then perhaps it would mitigate the amount of free apparel they give out.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Freedom points are an internal currency, we accept them within Freedom but they are virtually useless outside the Freedom Community. This is due to the fact that Steam/Valve cant do a lot with this currency.

If this was to be changed it would need a lot of legal stuff, administrative changes and most of all communicating with a lot of other communties/companies. It just isnt possible for now.

If this was to be changed we would need to grow a LOT more!
Keep the Freedom Point suggestions up though :)