Request Can anyone help me out?

Inspire GFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi
My honest review is your channel is a very nice channel indeed but I do have a few pointers for you :)

#1 Consistent uploads: You want to be uploading daily if possible or at least a few times a week. Consistency is an important thing on Youtube and helps your fan base grow

#2 60 FPS Video: I noticed your latest video was in 1080p which is great! But you want it to be 1080p in 60fps if at all possible. It improves your quality and content in general

#3 Consider An Outro: Outros are great for two reasons, Video quality and a call to action. Having an outro allows you to post previous videos in a annotation/Card system

I hope it helps keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: YenamCraftFTW

iDuskk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
The channel looks nice, but you need thumbnails for every video. Alot of viewers I find tend to watch videos one after another on the youtube train, and the thumbnail is going to be what makes them click on your video when they see it in the recommended videos. Even the basic thumbnails like you have in your Jack Talks videos show that you went the extra mile.

YenamCraftFTW

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2014
YouTube
YenamCraftFTW
Hi
My honest review is your channel is a very nice channel indeed but I do have a few pointers for you :)

#1 Consistent uploads: You want to be uploading daily if possible or at least a few times a week. Consistency is an important thing on Youtube and helps your fan base grow

#2 60 FPS Video: I noticed your latest video was in 1080p which is great! But you want it to be 1080p in 60fps if at all possible. It improves your quality and content in general

#3 Consider An Outro: Outros are great for two reasons, Video quality and a call to action. Having an outro allows you to post previous videos in a annotation/Card system

I hope it helps keep up the awesome work!
Thank you! I will take that all into account and work on that!

YenamCraftFTW

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2014
YouTube
YenamCraftFTW
The channel looks nice, but you need thumbnails for every video. Alot of viewers I find tend to watch videos one after another on the youtube train, and the thumbnail is going to be what makes them click on your video when they see it in the recommended videos. Even the basic thumbnails like you have in your Jack Talks videos show that you went the extra mile.
Thank you! I will do what you have suggested

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
Alright, my humble opinion.. so hup hup here we go..

Channel Banner: I like it.. Nice, clean, sleak. You might consider adding to it though. If you look at your channel as a store front.. Then the banner is one of the first things they see. What does your channel tell me? Not alot, You might consider some words about what you do or putting your video schedule there.

Intro Video: It's.. alright. It's a bit long and it comes off as rambling. "I'm doing uh... Minecraft.. Might.. I don't know.. Go rob a place and film it..ya know..this and that'.. It doesn't pull me in consistently.. I'd like to see more. Take a look at The Amazing Atheist as an example:
(Note, not promoting Amazing atheist necessarily..just how he does his channel). It's concise and tells me what he does. He didn't use audio that much, you may..but be concise.

Title's and Thumbnails - a little known secret is that your Titles and Thumbnails work in tandem to tell a story. What story are they telling? When I look at your thumbnails it .. looks like you don't use any. Your titles also aren't..engaging.. Atleast not to me.. So let's look at 'On the Farm - Day 1'. That video looks like its about a Farm simulator. How do you make the title and the thumbnail into something that might be interested? Perhaps 'Farm Simulator: Graining like its personal'.. With a shot of Grain and a tractor looking somewhat epic? I don't know..but when you post a title and a thumbnail.. Think of the story it tells.

Audio and Visuals are good.. You look like you may be using copyright music? That's going to eventually destroy the channel, so I would stay way from that if so.

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi Jack! :)

I like the mellow style of your content. It's relaxing.
I would advice you to create a branding on your channel, look at your tags and update your channel trailer :)

I have an very indepth tutorial about how to setup a youtube channel :)
Sounds corny as all hell, but give it a look (It's all text, no video!) I am sure it'll help you out :) : Advanced Tips and Beginner tips for Youtube. (ONLY TEXT, NO VIDEO)