Request Can I get some criticism/review for my music?

Which do you guys like more?

• Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ambience

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
Hey guys, I make all sorts of music, but something I really want is some criticism to improve on.
Even a nice review or feedback I would be delighted to have.
So far the only bad thing on my channel I've gotten is that my music is too short which is awesome!
If you guys can think of anything, don't be afraid!

Just remember, being negative and giving criticism is not the same thing.

Also, please don't ask for: sub for sub/ review for view.

I may check out your mates channels anyway!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, I make all sorts of music, but something I really want is some criticism to improve on.
Even a nice review or feedback I would be delighted to have.
So far the only bad thing on my channel I've gotten is that my music is too short which is awesome!
If you guys can think of anything, don't be afraid!

Just remember, being negative and giving criticism is not the same thing.

Also, please don't ask for: sub for sub/ review for view.

I may check out your mates channels anyway!
Updating your art could be advantageous. Have you considered fading in your music, that way it eases people in? Your profile picture that's included in your beginning introduction, has black bars on it.

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
Updating your art could be advantageous. Have you considered fading in your music, that way it eases people in? Your profile picture that's included in your beginning introduction, has black bars on it.
I might try fading my music and see how it plays how, thanks! For my pictures, I don't spend too much time on them, I want people to mostly listen and not really mind the pictures. The pictures itself are just an extra so you don't have an entirely black background.