YouTube Can I link My 2nd channel

IND GAME

Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2017
INDIA
YouTube
IND_GAME
Hello guyz I have just created 2nd channel I jUST want to ask Can I link my 2nd channel To freedom with IND GAME my 2nd channel is 100% new No videos uploaded Lifetime views are 0(zero)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello guyz I have just created 2nd channel I jUST want to ask Can I link my 2nd channel To freedom with IND GAME my 2nd channel is 100% new No videos uploaded Lifetime views are 0(zero)
You can link your second channel trough the dashboard but i think you need to have the 10K views to partner it officially.

Reactions: IND GAME

LJ Shipwreck

New User
Jul 18, 2016
YouTube
LJshipwreck
Sadly you need 10,000 views in order to partner with any mcn or even have ads on your videos. You may already have a channel with Freedom! but they can't do anything about it. All of this has to do with google's new rules.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned above you would still need to 10K lifetime views, in order to partner with Freedom or monetise any channel - be that you main channel or any secondary channels.

Reactions: IND GAME

IND GAME

Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2017
INDIA
YouTube
IND_GAME
You need to have 10,000 views in order to be able to monetize your videos, in order to be able to partner your channel with Freedom!
Thankx for reply[DOUBLEPOST=1499596872][/DOUBLEPOST]
As mentioned above you would still need to 10K lifetime views, in order to partner with Freedom or monetise any channel - be that you main channel or any secondary channels.
Thankx for replying[DOUBLEPOST=1499596905][/DOUBLEPOST]T
You can link your second channel trough the dashboard but i think you need to have the 10K views to partner it officially.
Hankx for reply