Solved Can not Apply! Account Terminated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAGz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
Dear Freedom Staff/Members,

Yesterday I applied for a Freedom partnership as I just started a new tech channel. I was aware this process takes a couple of days and was willing to wait. Today, I woke up to Youtube saying my account was terminated. I emailed them, and they shortly unlocked it, most of been an error as I only had 1 video up and it was of my intro. Now whenever I apply for a partnership at Freedom it says that my channel is inactive/terminated. I was hoping someone could fix this for me, or give me some suggestions on what to do. I attached a file on the error I'm getting.

Sincerely,

BAGz

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 9

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Dear Freedom Staff/Members,

Yesterday I applied for a Freedom partnership as I just started a new tech channel. I was aware this process takes a couple of days and was willing to wait. Today, I woke up to Youtube saying my account was terminated. I emailed them, and they shortly unlocked it, most of been an error as I only had 1 video up and it was of my intro. Now whenever I apply for a partnership at Freedom it says that my channel is inactive/terminated. I was hoping someone could fix this for me, or give me some suggestions on what to do. I attached a file on the error I'm getting.

Sincerely,

BAGz
Hey @BAGz,

Could you provide me with a YouTube Channel ID/Channel link please?

Upvote 0

BAGz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
I don't have a ID, as I'm not a freedom Partner yet. I also cannot post a link because it says you need a total post count of at least 5 messages before you post a link. To find my channel just go to Youtube and type in "BAGz Welcome" and it was a intro posted yesterday.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I don't have a ID, as I'm not a freedom Partner yet. I also cannot post a link because it says you need a total post count of at least 5 messages before you post a link. To find my channel just go to Youtube and type in "BAGz Welcome" and it was a intro posted yesterday.
I've looked at your channel. I would recommend you wait a week or two before joining Freedom! as your channel may not be fully registered within the API yet.

Upvote 0

BAGz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
Ohh okay thank you. I just checked and the application went through now, I'm not sure why it didn't work before. Must of been glitched out!

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well your channel hasn't existed for too long yet. Also you do need
33 views a day
so I'm not too sure if you can even join yet.
That isn't a cast iron rule - I've seen plenty of channels join when they didn't have that required amount of views. Basically as long as a user isn't uploading copyright content and has at least a video to show for them (so the team can review) then it should theoretically be fine to join.

Also as for your query @BAGz it could of been showing that your channel was inactive / terminated from Freedom's side as you said yourself you only uploaded your first video yesterday so it could of been that at the time of them checking your channel that this video was not showing as such they had to record it as being inactive (basically with nothing uploaded)

Upvote 0

BAGz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
Thanks guys, the application went through. Hopefully I am accepted soon!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.