Request Can someone please rate my new channel intro?

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
So I did a new channel intro today and I felt really dirty doing it. I hate talking about myself. Can someone please give me feedback on it?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So I did a new channel intro today and I felt really dirty doing it. I hate talking about myself. Can someone please give me feedback on it?

It would be easier if you compiled videos that you were relaxed and spontaneous in ^^ Your current video does that job, but you do sound a bit hastened near the beginning. You got a lot more confident near the end. But I'd be careful about asking people to sub too often, they will do it naturally if they like the content ^^

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
It would be easier if you compiled videos that you were relaxed and spontaneous in ^^ Your current video does that job, but you do sound a bit hastened near the beginning. You got a lot more confident near the end. But I'd be careful about asking people to sub too often, they will do it naturally if they like the content ^^
To be honest I hated doing it. Not my style but everyone says you need one these days. Just trying to keep my momentum going by trying new things. I am not a fan of it though. I didn't know what to say at all.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
To be honest I hated doing it. Not my style but everyone says you need one these days. Just trying to keep my momentum going by trying new things. I am not a fan of it though. I didn't know what to say at all.
I know what you mean, I didn't talk in my introduction. It feels forced when I need to tell people to watch me. I decided to use my old clips, and it managed okay for me. Do what you feel the most comfortable with! Because it sucks to get de-motivated.

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
I know what you mean, I didn't talk in my introduction. It feels forced when I need to tell people to watch me. I decided to use my old clips, and it managed okay for me. Do what you feel the most comfortable with! Because it sucks to get de-motivated.
I think it would be impossible to demotivate me at the moment. I have grown way too quickly recently and with no hate towards me and keeping consistently high daily views. On a bit of a Youtube high at the moment. But I do know what you mean. My next goal is to actually get a hater as I believe it is a true mark of success.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I think it would be impossible to demotivate me at the moment. I have grown way too quickly recently and with no hate towards me and keeping consistently high daily views. On a bit of a Youtube high at the moment. But I do know what you mean. My next goal is to actually get a hater as I believe it is a true mark of success.
Hah, you know what I mean :p I'm glad that you're taking it all in stride. Let us know if you have any more questions about your content/channel. I'm sure more people could give some insight here still ^^