Request Can Someone Review This Video?

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys!
I know not many of you review videos like these maybe but I would love to get a review of this and whether there are some things I should improve on
I am trying to make this show of WWE and I have seen many people making this type of show and I wanted to make one of my own so I wanted to even promote these as well
I don't know much methods to promote my videos or events so it would be really nice if someone would suggest me that

Robert Clark

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
Houston Texas
YouTube
buckfumbler1
You should throw that in to a video editing software and make some close up shots.

Commentary was good just felt like you were running out of things to say maybe if you edit in close ups you can shorten the parts of the match with no action.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
You should throw that in to a video editing software and make some close up shots.

Commentary was good just felt like you were running out of things to say maybe if you edit in close ups you can shorten the parts of the match with no action.
What do u mean by close up...like cutting out parts were there is no action? Or should removing some parts of video just to lower down the time of the video

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Of course it will pixelate some but will add to the overall experience I believe[DOUBLEPOST=1494930832][/DOUBLEPOST]Also on your commentary throw in some JR level excitement. "Oh my god! The carnage! " lol
I try to do that....like make good excitement but common can't be like JR[DOUBLEPOST=1495025131][/DOUBLEPOST]
Overall the video is good and watchable
But meaby a little bit more editing ;)
Little bit more like what?

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
WOW I liked your intro. Very high energy and informative good job there man! Like previously mentioned I do strongly believe that you could definatly benefit from some editing software and there are a lot of different tutorials on how to get some! Mess around with it! Zooming in to center the action would be great and maybe adding some Custom announcer voices to amazing moments! Your banner could use a little updating, to reflect the type of content you upload! Great video man you are really entertaining!

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
WOW I liked your intro. Very high energy and informative good job there man! Like previously mentioned I do strongly believe that you could definatly benefit from some editing software and there are a lot of different tutorials on how to get some! Mess around with it! Zooming in to center the action would be great and maybe adding some Custom announcer voices to amazing moments! Your banner could use a little updating, to reflect the type of content you upload! Great video man you are really entertaining!
Well I do use editing softwares man but I thought maybe not zooming in is a good idea and yea I can add those custom announcer voices but I don't if that would be good willsee
Well I wanted it to look like that because basically this channel is not all about WWE games but I think I am planning on making it like that

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
hay mate i just watch your video.
i felt the commentary was great. maybe some close ups on important action points in the matches would be beneficial. also maybe some very light music playing throughout the matches as a background sound behind the crowds would make an entertainment impact of the content
other than that great video mate.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
hay mate i just watch your video.
i felt the commentary was great. maybe some close ups on important action points in the matches would be beneficial. also maybe some very light music playing throughout the matches as a background sound behind the crowds would make an entertainment impact of the content
other than that great video mate.
Thanks man for watching and giving this feedback yea a lot of people have told me to zoom into parts where there is fighting but about adding background music to it I am not sure about that

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
Thanks man for watching and giving this feedback yea a lot of people have told me to zoom into parts where there is fighting but about adding background music to it I am not sure about that

hay mate no problem on the review. and to be honest when i first herd the idea of music softly playing in the background of my vids i was unsure but i found with the right music it adds a bit more character to the video

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
hay mate no problem on the review. and to be honest when i first herd the idea of music softly playing in the background of my vids i was unsure but i found with the right music it adds a bit more character to the video
Well I get it what u are talking about adding music is nice but not in every video
What I want in this is like a show and this already has some music in the newest series I got some theme song for it but it doesn't play for the whole video

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
Well I get it what u are talking about adding music is nice but not in every video
What I want in this is like a show and this already has some music in the newest series I got some theme song for it but it doesn't play for the whole video

thats sweet mate and if your happy with that being your channel that awesome i have subbed and will take a look at some more of your content good luck :p