Request Can You Guys Criticise My Latest Video?

TheGrimGaming

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
So I've Created A Video Today. I Want You Guys To Tell Me What You Think And What I Should Do To Improve My Video's Content. I've Done Everything I Knew And It's Time For You Guys To Tell Me What You Think. :)

Prilixy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
YouTube
Okay first of, the webcam/camera (whatever you are using ^^,) lower it a little you only see half your head. Try to increase the volume of the mic instead of speaking so close since you can hear the pop also it looks like your eating it. Try to keep the intro shorter to like 15-30 sec max! otherwise continue what you are doing! And good luck!

TheGrimGaming

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Okay first of, the webcam/camera (whatever you are using ^^,) lower it a little you only see half your head. Try to increase the volume of the mic instead of speaking so close since you can hear the pop also it looks like your eating it. Try to keep the intro shorter to like 15-30 sec max! otherwise continue what you are doing! And good luck!
Thanks!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Alright here are my opinions ur webcam seems good but u don't seem visible to me much so either turn ur camera up so that atleast the whole face is visible and also increase the volume of mic I know u are using blue snowball but that's not it u gotta improve the audio quality so instead of talking closer to ur mic talk a little far away and increase the audio levels and also try to bring a pop filter
One more thing don't make the intro too long because the viewers are way long gone I am saying it they are way long gone u gotta shorten up ur intro say like this " hey guys I am TheGrimGaming a.k.a GG and welcome to a game called slither.io which is a game just like agar.io but it includes snakes and I snakes are awesome so lets make our snake the biggest in the world!!" and it looked u didn't even knew what are u talking and u were having difficulties in talking what u want to...its like u are memorizing things so don't do that commentate from ur heart...whatever comes in ur mind just say it and if u are having difficulties saying it then practice

TheGrimGaming

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Alright here are my opinions ur webcam seems good but u don't seem visible to me much so either turn ur camera up so that atleast the whole face is visible and also increase the volume of mic I know u are using blue snowball but that's not it u gotta improve the audio quality so instead of talking closer to ur mic talk a little far away and increase the audio levels and also try to bring a pop filter
One more thing don't make the intro too long because the viewers are way long gone I am saying it they are way long gone u gotta shorten up ur intro say like this " hey guys I am TheGrimGaming a.k.a GG and welcome to a game called slither.io which is a game just like agar.io but it includes snakes and I snakes are awesome so lets make our snake the biggest in the world!!" and it looked u didn't even knew what are u talking and u were having difficulties in talking what u want to...its like u are memorizing things so don't do that commentate from ur heart...whatever comes in ur mind just say it and if u are having difficulties saying it then practice
Thanks For The Tips! I'll Keep That In Mind! :)

Reactions: TheGaminCentral