Gaming can you plz help me grow/introduction

Gamine Games

New User
Mar 9, 2016
Hi guys my name is gamine games I joined freedom because it gives me the opportunity to tell people my ideas and creations it also has cool people.

I've been doing YouTube for fun I've had haters so I know what you feel but I know in the end we will be victorious and those haters will regret talking!

YouTube is kinda of a challenge I've been waiting for my channel to 'blow up'
But that's still not happening.... So I've you could check my channel out and give it a little bit of a boost or advice I would greatly appreciate it

THANK YOU!!!

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey there! Welcome to the Forums! if you want to 'blow up' on youtube, you might want to consider uploading consitently. if people know when you will be uploading, they will come back. Enjoy your stay :D

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hi guys my name is gamine games I joined freedom because it gives me the opportunity to tell people my ideas and creations it also has cool people.

I've been doing YouTube for fun I've had haters so I know what you feel but I know in the end we will be victorious and those haters will regret talking!

YouTube is kinda of a challenge I've been waiting for my channel to 'blow up'
But that's still not happening.... So I've you could check my channel out and give it a little bit of a boost or advice I would greatly appreciate it

THANK YOU!!!
My biggest tip for you is to not worry about the numbers! If you're waiting to blind up on YouTube,you'll be discouraged, lose focus and determination, your quality will suffer, and it becomes more of a chore to upload. Just do it like you're already a big channel, keep focus on upload schedule and quality, and most of all, have fun! The numbers will come with hard work and time, until then just relax!

Anyways, welcome to Freedom! I hope that helps :)