Complaints Can't imbed the paragon transfer form

Should network be able to embed the transfer on our website?

• Total voters

TFCgames

Freedom! Member
Why can't I imbed the paragon transfer form?: https://gyazo.com/96ddb2efa366a39dff412ac177d5e459 or try: http://www.tfcnetwork.nl/paragonblocks-embeds

As you can see they blocked this feature on purpose. I honnestly don't understand why the transfer form is on a website of paragon, but that doesn't realy bother me.

I don't mind that people see we are a subnetwork of freedom, but why should paragon be visible too? They are just a subnetwork, they do nothing for us, so why should we promote their website. Atleast give us the option to imbed it on our website.

McGahan

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2013
YouTube
McGahan96
Hey,

The reason we used their system is because we were delayed on building our own - This will be changing very soon, as we have now gotten around to making our own system :)

As for embedding the transfer system - when some people were submitting transfers, it wouldn't work if it came from a third party website, so we asked Paragon to disable the enable feature.

Again - We are working on a system that's going to be much easier to request transfers, see who's moving between networks and their reasons why (from a network stand-point) as well as email confirmation of the transfers, for instance a summary for networks, and a confirmation for partners.

TFCgames

Freedom! Member
Hey,

The reason we used their system is because we were delayed on building our own - This will be changing very soon, as we have now gotten around to making our own system :)

As for embedding the transfer system - when some people were submitting transfers, it wouldn't work if it came from a third party website, so we asked Paragon to disable the enable feature.

Again - We are working on a system that's going to be much easier to request transfers, see who's moving between networks and their reasons why (from a network stand-point) as well as email confirmation of the transfers, for instance a summary for networks, and a confirmation for partners.

Okay that is nice, I am happy this is going to change soon.