Solved Can't sign in to Positionmusic to download songs

• Thread starter situatedillness
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

situatedillness

Just as the title says, I can't download songs because it says I need to login, when I go hit the Freedom login button, it takes me to my freedom dashboard and does nothing after that. Go back to Position and I'm still not logged in. What gives?

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thank you @TwilightPrinze!

Hi @situatedillness,

Here's a response I've given someone else on a thread similar to this one:
Haha thanks @TwilightPrinze!

Hi @Sauce2k,

To be honest, this sounds more like a job for Partnership Support. However, I can recommend a couple of things to try doing before having to resort to submitting a ticket. :)

It might just be a bug with your browser, so I'd start with clearing the cookies and cache.

Click here to learn how to clear your cookies and cache!

You can also try signing into the sponsors via private browsing/Incognito mode on your browser.

If both those solutions don't work then it'd be wise to contact Partnership Support.

Click here to visit the Support Portal!

Upvote 0
S

situatedillness

Haha thanks guys, I'll give that a go and see if it works, if not I'll post back here. I've got some montage videos of me owning and there are a few songs that I want to cut videos for, but can't. I'll give it a go.[DOUBLEPOST=1452088386][/DOUBLEPOST]And no, that didn't work, I tried 4 browsers, all cleared, in normal and private mode for all and nothing, it takes me straight back to freedom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Sauce2k

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2016
Turkey
YouTube
Haha thanks guys, I'll give that a go and see if it works, if not I'll post back here. I've got some montage videos of me owning and there are a few songs that I want to cut videos for, but can't. I'll give it a go.[DOUBLEPOST=1452088386][/DOUBLEPOST]And no, that didn't work, I tried 4 browsers, all cleared, in normal and private mode for all and nothing, it takes me straight back to freedom.

After clear your history and caches, try to login to Epidemic Sound or AudioMicro directly on their websites. It works for me.

Upvote 0
S

situatedillness

that didn't work with audiomicro either. Ok, I login to Freedom with my google info, do I have to have freedom credentials (login and password) instead of using my google info to login to freedom? Or is my google info good enough, because everytime I click on login with freedom to these music sites, it brings me back to my freedom dashboard. This is really pissing me off as I have no way to get all this music right now.[DOUBLEPOST=1452197375][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, so I logged out of freedom, logged out of google, and went to Positionmusic.com and hit the freedom button, when I did it took me to freedom to log in, it then took me back to position music and this is the error I get. Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
that didn't work with audiomicro either. Ok, I login to Freedom with my google info, do I have to have freedom credentials (login and password) instead of using my google info to login to freedom? Or is my google info good enough, because everytime I click on login with freedom to these music sites, it brings me back to my freedom dashboard. This is really pissing me off as I have no way to get all this music right now.[DOUBLEPOST=1452197375][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, so I logged out of freedom, logged out of google, and went to Positionmusic.com and hit the freedom button, when I did it took me to freedom to log in, it then took me back to position music and this is the error I get. View attachment 12768
Has your partnership application been accepted and is your channel linked yet? I ran your channel "situatedillness" through the channel checker and it appears that it isn't linked yet. :confused: These features are unlocked once the partnership process is complete.

Upvote 0
S

situatedillness

i have accepted the invite to freedom and my youtube channel is partnered with freedom. Wether or now it's "LINKED" I don't know. But it should be, i mean it's been almost a week. This is getting ridiculous

Upvote 0

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
i have accepted the invite to freedom and my youtube channel is partnered with freedom. Wether or now it's "LINKED" I don't know. But it should be, i mean it's been almost a week. This is getting ridiculous
I'd recommend opening a ticket with partnership support, they are better equipped for situations like these. The platform has recently been moved, so you will need to register a new account if you had one before.

Click here to visit Partnership Support!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.