GFX Request Cartoony Avatar Needed!

MerchantsOfDeath

Rising User
May 23, 2015
YouTube
What's up guys. I have needed a new profile picture for the past two months. I would like one like my friend's; more cartoony and detailed.

So I like the hair, so you can keep the hair like that, but remember that you'll need to put the eyebrows :)
I have Brownish - Blackish eyes, with really dark chocolate hair.
I like how my friend put the shading blueish. I would like for you to add that.
I am white (Kappa) however since I like CSGO I think that if you put a CT-side mask on my face right below my eyes but over my nose (make sure you put an indent where my nose is). Make the mask completely black, just like the CT in Dust 2. If you don't know what that is look it up please.

If you are interested in designing my next big profile picture, I will be sure to put your Youtube/Twitter in my Descriptions for 10 videos, and you have my permission to sign your artwork.

You decide the price, I'll perfect it once the picture is done. Make sure if you are to do it to message me first. I'll add you on skype and see some of your other artworks and then we can determine the price after that.

I'M WILLING TO SPEND OVER 30 DOLLARS ON THIS. ONLY SERIOUS ARTISTS SHOULD APPLY[DOUBLEPOST=1451000141][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: I'm willing to spend about 30 dollars, so put your price around that. Remember to message me first.

Last edited:

NahiraDX

Distinguished User
Nov 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
I am NahiraDX, graphic and artist with a lot of experience.
I do any kind of graphic, designs, digital painting and drawings :) (mainly for gamers and youtubers) Every work is based on personal requests, style and ideas!
We will work together !

My graphic service offers : Hight quality and professional designs, cheap, fast and best, previews, psd files (if requested), payment at the end of the work.

check out my graphic page to see skills and works (always based on personal requests) : https://www.facebook.com/Rejadxgraphicdesigner

If anyone you are interested please message me on my skype : NahiraDXgraphic

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
If all you want is that in your style I'll do it for the $30 your looking to spend. I'm pretty good at Digital Painting and being you already have a visual of what you would nearly like it to look like I could make it fairly exact and higher quality. my Skype is gmbumblebee