Request Channel Trailer

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
this is my channel trailer i recently made. check it out is only one min. tell me your thoughts about it. thanks for checking this thread

5BarGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
YouTube
5BarGaming
Honestly, i would remove the beginning intro and save it for your actual videos. You want to use this entire video as a prolonged intro to your channel and i feel the transition isn't the best for what your trying to portray. Other than that, maybe the voice over audio throughout the trailer should be slightly lower. This is strictly my opinion so please don't take it as negative! Otherwise, it's a great trailer :)

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Honestly, i would remove the beginning intro and save it for your actual videos. You want to use this entire video as a prolonged intro to your channel and i feel the transition isn't the best for what your trying to portray. Other than that, maybe the voice over audio throughout the trailer should be slightly lower. This is strictly my opinion so please don't take it as negative! Otherwise, it's a great trailer :)
thanks man i just created one just to have one. i didn't but work to it that much. thanks for the opinion

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Well, the music honestly doesn't work with what you've got there, especially since it's vocalized and you have gameplay vid along with audio and your commentary as well. It just makes it seem cluttered from an audio angle and out of place from a visual angle.

Honestly, I would remove the beginning intro and save it for your actual videos. You want to use this entire video as a prolonged intro to your channel and i feel the transition isn't the best for what your trying to portray.

Totally agree with this as well. Otherwise, the video overall gives people an idea of what to look for on your channel, so I don't think it's bad at all, just needs a little tweaking here and there.

SirPlasmalot

Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2015
Texas
YouTube
SirPlasmalot
I have just a couple of things.

1.) Audio is too cluttered, either lower the volume of the music and let the viewers listen to the commentary, or strip the video game audio completely and let music and titles do the talking for you.

2.) I agree that you should lose your intro for just the trailer.

3.) Keep "subscribe now" on the screen longer, that way it sticks in your viewers' minds.

Other than that I think it's pretty good. :)