RGDrewGaming

Aurkenen on Youtube
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
South Carolina
YouTube
Magallus
I'm looking to get a cheap gaming pc that can give me the best bang for my buck
Im wanting something that will be able to run and record newer games such as the upcoming Dark Souls 3 at between 45 and 60 fps. My current pc is only able to run ds2 at about 30 and records at 10 if that gives any sense to it. I would give my specs but I cannot at the moment as I do not have access to it. Oh and "cheap" is implying possibly under $1000. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated, thanks :D

Reactions: papiRD

ZacsCustom

Technologist, Future Gamer! ~ Zac's Custom
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
I could only come up with this...

Link

The reason for that is, If you want to be gaming at 60+FPS while recording, you'll need a decent CPU(The 8320 is a decent CPU, adding the 390 with 8GB of VRam should have no issue at all)

I tried my best to get the best blend of High performance parts in with decent pricing, but If you wanted a Intel Build with a GTX 960+ Yea... I tried to make it with a i5 4690k and a i5 6600k, no luck, all over $1000

So I had to go with AMD, since their parts are aging yes, but still able to play games at 60+ fps, You should be fine with this build, but If you had more room in your budget I could make a intel build that would be even better.

Or better yet, Tell me your specs, and we may be able to just drop the current Video card, add some ram to your Motherboard and upgrade your Power supply along with your GPU and Ram, and save you some major money. If not then atleast I tried..

Best of luck!

~Zac's Custom[DOUBLEPOST=1447896826][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is a build with Intel and Nvidia Parts, only roughly $300 more, but generally it depends if you want to have some extra FPS left over incase you want to include 2 more monitors for a 3 way Gaming, or Just try 1440P or 4K Gaming in the future, which the GTX 970 or 390 will support at 60FPS but not at Ultra settings.

Link

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom

Last edited:

Jessgaming

New User
Nov 27, 2015
Texas
YouTube
There are many guides on YouTube about building custom gaming PC's for under a 1000 dollars. For example this is a 4k build LinusTechTips did for 1000 dollars: (
). I would build a computer instead of buying, because you can get a lot more for your money if you build a PC. I hope this helped!

-Jess

Reactions: TheMisterExplorer