Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No??

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

Future_Listic12

New User
Apr 25, 2017
JWilson43920
Check out one of my video leave a comment if you sub and I'll sub back thank you and please if you like my content drop a like hope to see some people there.!!! :)))

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello & welcome to the Freedom forums. Doing sub4sub if never good and is possibly the worst way to go about getting subscribers on YouTube as they are inactive ones. Just don't do it and your channel will be better off for it. If you want people to see your channel then you should link it to your forum account by doing the following: hover over your name in the top right bar, a drop down menu should appear. From there select the option "Personal Details". when the page loads scroll down to the YouTube box and paste your channel link so you onlly have the part after /channel/.... in it like so

then just save and you'll have a sub box in your signature like me. I hope to see you active on the forums. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Welcome to the Freedom Family bro. Though a word to the wise, Sub4Sub doesn't really help you grow, in many ways the best way to grow is to work hard and ear the subs, let people sub to you naturally and things will work out. :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community. Would you mind telling me more about yourself / your channel for example what type of content you produce, when this is uploaded, how you found Freedom, or what your long term goals are?

Also as many people have said above I would never recommend you do sub4sub, not only is this bad for your channel but it is also against Freedom's and YouTube's terms of service and can actually get your channel terminated. If I could ask you to edit your original post to remove mention of this I would be greatly appreciative, otherwise I may have to give you a verbal (official) warning about this. In addition if you get a spare minute can I just ask that you read the forum rules please