Gaming Check out my channel AJBInternational

AjB1

Rising User
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
It’s a gaming channel with somewhat funny commentary. Even though it’s to hard to work on i’ll do it ( that’s what she said XD) All jokes aside there are many problems that may stop me from creating, editing, are uploading videos but with your help i’ll fight. Let’s try our hardest to make this channel grow. So SLAP the like button, PUNCH the subscribe button and JOIN THE ADVENTURE

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom pal !

Do you plan on getting a mic soon ? a decent editing software that doesnt cost much is movie studio :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I need more sub I don't wanna sound like im doing this just for money but im a 14 yr old who babysit my little sister so I can't work for money for my channel right now

Well sadly it will take alot of time to get subs :(

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
It’s a gaming channel with somewhat funny commentary. Even though it’s to hard to work on i’ll do it ( that’s what she said XD) All jokes aside there are many problems that may stop me from creating, editing, are uploading videos but with your help i’ll fight. Let’s try our hardest to make this channel grow. So SLAP the like button, PUNCH the subscribe button and JOIN THE ADVENTURE
Welcome to Freedom! xD...Yooo I loved your social interaction trainer video...I love that game lol XD Keep it up man!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community @AjB1 , I hope that you can use these forums and the tools provided to help expand your channel and meet some pretty amazing people along the way. Just one thing I would like to say (and this is helpful for a reference across the rest of the forums) please don't ask people to blindly sub to your channel as this doesn't really help you in any way - what you really should be doing is create a wonderful atmosphere and great content (which you are doing might I add) so that people who want to follow you / sub to you do so to continue watching your content

AjB1

Rising User
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community @AjB1 , I hope that you can use these forums and the tools provided to help expand your channel and meet some pretty amazing people along the way. Just one thing I would like to say (and this is helpful for a reference across the rest of the forums) please don't ask people to blindly sub to your channel as this doesn't really help you in any way - what you really should be doing is create a wonderful atmosphere and great content (which you are doing might I add) so that people who want to follow you / sub to you do so to continue watching your content
ok[DOUBLEPOST=1482621160][/DOUBLEPOST]
can i ask a question i have applied for a partnership with freedom long time ago and it still says under review. why is that?