Gaming Check out my channel!! You wont regret it!! :)

Leo_Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
Australia
YouTube
My name is Leo, i have a gaming gaming called 'Leo Gaming' and I uploaded all different types of gaming content. I upload on a daily bases, and haven't missed a day yet.

Ive had 3 serious, Unturned, Rocket League and a Black Ops 3 serious.

I am currently recording a new GTA story time serious, where i will give crazy stories of my life.

I hope everyone can take a second to go check out my content that I work so hard on every day. I would also love some feedback on my content if you have a second to leave a comment or two.

My Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbeuulFDWECxQmf9fw12R2Q/featured

Much love to the freedom family <3.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello Leo, just had a look at you recent video, and I do just want to point out that sometimes your audio can come across a bit quiet in your recording so maybe speak a little louder on future videos. Other than that you are making a nice start with YT and if you would like any more feedback then please don't hesitate to let me know.

Reactions: Leo_Gaming

Leo_Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Hello Leo, just had a look at you recent video, and I do just want to point out that sometimes your audio can come across a bit quiet in your recording so maybe speak a little louder on future videos. Other than that you are making a nice start with YT and if you would like any more feedback then please don't hesitate to let me know.
Cheers mate, thank you for the feedback i will make sure to be louder in my new serious. Thank you!