Request Check Out My New Editing Style

03Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey freedom family! I recently uploaded a YouTube video with a test of the video editing I am going to do with every video. Please check it out and give me some feedback thanks

Link:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
The pre-intro clip could have been a bit more exciting rather than an intro to the video. The intro itself was good and not too long. I'd work on your audio volume, its a bit quiet. the speeding up text was nice though I felt the transition and music introduction could be a bit faster as it doesn't take that long to read the text and the viewer is then left waiting after they have finished reading it. I'd also work on your description a bit, maybe talk about the server you are on, the gamemode your playing and the game itself in the description as well as what goes on in the episode itself in a nutshell (1-2 lines). Hope this helps :D

03Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
YouTube
The pre-intro clip could have been a bit more exciting rather than an intro to the video. The intro itself was good and not too long. I'd work on your audio volume, its a bit quiet. the speeding up text was nice though I felt the transition and music introduction could be a bit faster as it doesn't take that long to read the text and the viewer is then left waiting after they have finished reading it. I'd also work on your description a bit, maybe talk about the server you are on, the gamemode your playing and the game itself in the description as well as what goes on in the episode itself in a nutshell (1-2 lines). Hope this helps :D

thanks man! I will make sure to do that next time