Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Nice quality!

The Amazon Echo seems like a very intriguing product, I am not convinced that voice recognition software can make my life that much easier as of right now but I'm sure it will get much better in the future. That being said, the Amazon Echo does seem like one of the better products that offer voice recognition and it'd definitely be a cool way to control my Philips Hue bulbs!

I also really dig the Phantom H440 PC case. I almost purchased it instead of my Phantom 530 but decided against it as I'd probably end up wanting to use a drive bay. Fast forward a few months and I got myself a multimedia card reader drive bay haha. :p

Your commentary was not bad although it probably could've been better (maybe get a little closer to the mic.) To point out some things you did well in this video, nice choice of background music that's not overpowering, the editing was done nicely, footage was cut at the right times and the video isn't too long so your viewers remain entertained throughout.

Keep up the good work @Carlo Robinson!

Reactions: Carlo Robinson

Carlo Robinson

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
_Thatguystech
Nice quality!

The Amazon Echo seems like a very intriguing product, I am not convinced that voice recognition software can make my life that much easier as of right now but I'm sure it will get much better in the future. That being said, the Amazon Echo does seem like one of the better products that offer voice recognition and it'd definitely be a cool way to control my Philips Hue bulbs!

I also really dig the Phantom H440 PC case. I almost purchased it instead of my Phantom 530 but decided against it as I'd probably end up wanting to use a drive bay. Fast forward a few months and I got myself a multimedia card reader drive bay haha. :p

Your commentary was not bad although it probably could've been better (maybe get a little closer to the mic.) To point out some things you did well in this video, nice choice of background music that's not overpowering, the editing was done nicely, footage was cut at the right times and the video isn't too long so your viewers remain entertained throughout.

Keep up the good work @Carlo Robinson!

Thanks! It Helps Alot!