Music Chris "17fthigh" says Hey!

17fthigh

Rising User
Sep 18, 2017
Latvia
YouTube
snappysounds
Hey!

My name is Chris aka "17fthigh" and I actually have no idea why I decided that I'll go by nickname like this one, I just was high as hell and that's the first thing that came to my mind when I had to make one up. I'm 20 years old (recently turned) and I'm coming from Latvia, thats a small country right by the Baltic Sea, Estonia and Lithuania, it's the third one of the Baltic countries.

When two days ago I created my channel the first thing that came to my mind is that it's easier to grow it while making yourself known in forums and communicating with people, getting to know them, so here I am. Registered here because this forum looks really active and that's what I was looking for. Most of the forums which I checked out were barely alive.

I left school when I was 14 years old and dedicated all my time for learning things by myself. Graphic design was one of those things which I learned by spending most of my time in libraries and internet tutorials and that's what I do now. And I also learned english on my own (my native language is latvian), so from the things I just told you it's easy to understand that I mostly read books and do some art in my free time. Also jogging through the woods and doing some boxing but at the moment I'm willing to spend some time to make my channel better so everything else is not primary right now.

I started my YOUTUBE channel "17fthigh - No Copyrights Music" because I wasn't able to find any channels that contains exactly the music I like listening to so I thought that it might be a good idea since I like to search for and discover new and before unheard music. Started my channel on the evening of 16.09.2017. It contains music of genres like: electro, electro indie, electro soul, electro rnb, ambient electro, downtempo electro, chillout and a bit downtempo electro rap. Basically just the songs that's going to give you the kind of vibes that you will want to turn that "chill" mode or get up and do something creative, or just sit back and roll one up. I upload couple songs every day!

Looking forward to get to know you!

xx,
Chris.

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to #FreedomFamily High boi lol, glad to have you.

Послато са ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X уз помоћ Тапатока

Reactions: 17fthigh