Gaming Chris Ryder here (LordArthurPendragon)

will you check out my Youtube channel and watch my videos

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube
Hey guys my name is chris ryder, also known as Lord Arthur Pendragon in the game I primarily record :).

I am currently 24 years old, I live in county cork, Ireland but am originally from Portsmouth, England.

I upload videos whenever I get the chance to really, I mainly upload a new video every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

I joined YouTube because I enjoy playing games, and I always wanted to have a YouTube channel and for people to be able to watch me playing games and be entertained or something close to entertainment haha.

I found out about Freedom when I received an invite rather out of the blue, I wasn't too sure about joining but I am sure glad I did as my views have shot up and my subs have also doubled to a mighty 26 :p

I am only new and still have a lot to learn but I am enjoying doing it, I think that's everything.

Oh yeah, if you want to go check my channel out and watch a few videos then by all means do and if you liked, shared and subscribed that'd be frickin awesome too :D

Thanks for your time guys

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

p