PC collab with Athreos

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone, Athreos here!

Im really excited to collab and discover more youtubers. My channel is Athreos and I focus on gaming and vlogs and upload or stream daily.

Please post here or comment somewhere on my channel if you want to do something and we'll see what we can do :)

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey darth i saw some of your vids and sure we can collab ill add you on skype tomorrow or monday depends when i get time.

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
My skype should be athreosgames or athreosgaming i forget which XD it they dont work ill add you soon as i can. Any idea what you fancy playing?

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey Athreos

i am starting off with my channel to do a Series
on some games and i am searching for some people
to do this together with.

i like your channel and the way you present it and i would like
to see if there is a way to colab gameplay and recordings.

If you want you can hit me up on Skype

TheGremlinsParadise

hope to hear from ya
Cheers mate

Gizmo

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
yeah sure no problem bud ;).

Just to let you know i will be online but later in the night my time.
Idk what your time zone is but i am on the +1 middle europa time.

i just came back from a bussy day of work and did not slept yesterday haha.
So i am knocking myself down for a couple.

Ill make sure to log on skype when i wake up. if you see me online fee free to say hi
any time you have time bud ;)

Talk to you later

Cheers

CDT929

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone, Athreos here!

Im really excited to collab and discover more youtubers. My channel is Athreos and I focus on gaming and vlogs and upload or stream daily.

Please post here or comment somewhere on my channel if you want to do something and we'll see what we can do :)
Hey Athreos, I'm part of a group called First Order Entertainment and we're looking for new members to join us and record with us.
Here is the link to the group's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcy8EC8_zXxK3AOQaHJ6gg
My Skype is cdt929
Message me there if you are interested!

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
No worries gizmo i couldnt sleep and im london time so +00 so need to catch some sleep too.

hi cdt i might he interested in a collab of some kind but would i be collabing with you or the group channel?

lilhoonr

Rising User
Aug 1, 2014
is you still looking to collab with other users ? If so i want to do a collab i be making alot of vlogs wasn't doing nothing alot lately.

CDT929

Rising User
Freedom! Member
No worries gizmo i couldnt sleep and im london time so +00 so need to catch some sleep too.

hi cdt i might he interested in a collab of some kind but would i be collabing with you or the group channel?
If you wanted to join First Order Entertainment then you'd probably collab with some of the group including myself, but other than that just me and any of my other friends that wanted to join.

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey CDT I dont want to join First Order as i'm just doin my own thing but i'm still more than happy to collab if you have anything in mind, add on skype when you have chance athreosgaming