Fiaura The Tank Girl

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello yall,

I'm Fiaura, so a couple of things.
I will do a collaboration with quite a few people, I've actually done with them people who have as little at 50 subscribers and as many as 23,000. So don't worry about the size of your channel, we can talk, I'll look at your content, ask you to look at some of mine see if we come up with any ideas and move from there.

Now this much said, my channel is primarily focused on Wargames, World of Tanks, Armored Warfare, World of Warships, Steel Ocean, and Vermintide are the mainstays.
If you want the most bang for your efforts when doing a collaboration with me, these are likely your best options. However, we can do other stuff, just going down steam lists, figure something out that works for us and make sure our personalities can work off each other.

Next, I only own a PC, that's it, A very powerful PC but if you wanna do PS, Xbox, etc that isn't gonna work here.

Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/FiauraTheTankGirlGamer
Subscribers: 2094 Right Now
Best Contact: [email protected] or https://twitter.com/Fiaura_Tanks (Private Message Me Here)
Average Views First 48 Hours: World of Tanks: 110-200, Armored Warfare: 250-400, Warships: 80-150, Vermintide: Varies Wildly Steel Ocean: Recent Game, Average Not yet made, Other Stuff: 45-100

Fiaura Profile:
28 Years old, Identifies as Female, Openly Transgender, Graduate Student

Fiaura The Tank Girl

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
Slight Bump.
Subscribers now: 2136
Other Game Options:
Gmod, Sniper Elite, Borderlands 1&2, RWBY: Grim Eclipse, Never Alone, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Vicera Cleanup Detail, Any Warhammer or Warhammer 40K Game.