VLOG Comedy/Vlogging Collaboration

TheLatinoPlatypus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
Meridian ID
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Anyone else out there that are vlogger or comedy channels? I was thinking that (if anyone is interested) we should make a group and we should challenge each other on each of our channels to do certain things (food challenges and those sorts of things). Doing this will cross promote our channels which will help us grow and we can have some fun doing this. Let me know if you are interested!

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Anyone else out there that are vlogger or comedy channels? I was thinking that (if anyone is interested) we should make a group and we should challenge each other on each of our channels to do certain things (food challenges and those sorts of things). Doing this will cross promote our channels which will help us grow and we can have some fun doing this. Let me know if you are interested!
I vlog!

Reactions: TheLatinoPlatypus

TheLatinoPlatypus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
Meridian ID
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Great Idea bro im willing to join your group you feel free to hmu on twitter @amac2k
Cool man! Is there anything else you have because I don't really use twitter?[DOUBLEPOST=1499238088][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yo do you have an Instagram or something I could hit u up on?[DOUBLEPOST=1499238161][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love this idea. We can speak about this more over Skype. My name is snakecity23
Yo do you have anything else because I don't have Skype?