Gaming Community Collaborations Megathread

finegamingconnoisseur

Freedom! Member
May 18, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
This is an idea I had the other day, I keep seeing posts and threads on collaborations for certain types of games, platforms, etcetera, and thought of creating the Community Collaborations Megathread where everyone can find who they’re looking for easily instead of having to create new threads or go digging around on the forums, which can be tedious.

The way it works, is you post on this thread indicating what type of collaboration you’re interested in finding someone to work with, for example PC gaming, Steam platform, CS:GO. This would mean you’re looking for someone who plays PC games on Steam, and has an interest in CS:GO. I will add a list with different categories which will continue to grow over time as more people post on this megathread, could a forum moderator please sticky it so that stays on top.

You may be in more than one category, up to as many as you wish, but you will need to ensure that you are in the correct categories that reflect the interests and collaborations you seek, for example if you are not into CS:GO for Steam on the PC then please do not indicate to the effect. If you would like me to move, add or remove you from certain categories for whatever reason, send me a private message, and update your post on this megathread as I cannot do that for you.

Happy collaborations![DOUBLEPOST=1506757733][/DOUBLEPOST]PC, Steam, hardcore, sandbox, MMORPG, Mortal Online
@finegamingconnoisseur

Last edited: