Devon Goth

Rising User
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
I used to be all about let's plays and skits, but after recently returning to YouTube a month ago I decided to change my format and style of videos. My new videos are basically commentary's and discussions. I tell life stories, I talk about media and anything that goes viral, and I review videos, BUT the catch is I do it in a satire and sarcastic manner. Basically entire life I have always gave a sarcastic comment to random videos, life events, and if anybody in real life ever needed advice I would give them wise words sarcastically to make them smile and laugh at the bad and move on so this was a big factor when choosing my style of videos. I'm a sarcastic comedian who makes some pretty entertaining videos and I even end up laughing at them from time to time because I put myself in the shoes of a viewer and fan and ask myself what the YouTubers and people beyond want to see. I think it's a good choice, but I want some feedback from other Freedom Members.

This isn't advertising or anything either. I just want you guys to watch some of my videos and see if the choice to move formats was good or bad. Hey even if you find them entertaining please subscribe, but once again this isn't advertising. This is more of an input and opinion thread.

DevonIsOnFire