Content Suggestions!

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
I need your help! I am looking for suggestions on what contents should I post aside from vlogging. Please tell me all your ideas and tell me why its best to do. Except gaming though I am really sorry I don't such knowledge about games after pacman. HAHAHA feel old yet ?

any ways looking forward to your ideas!

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
well make a diss track about me. first get a beat like cool music that u can use... then write the lyrics.. maybe try watching some of my vids to know more about me that you could use against me... then record the vid edit it and upload it on youtube so i could do that against you

KentMarionVG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
Philippines
YouTube
kentmarion_vg
The thing about vlogs in my opinion is it doesn't only gives focus to yourself, but you can give it another focus to create a whole new meaning. You may stick with vlogs, but instead of filming yourself, try filming people, even strangers, do random Q and As about interesting topics or subjects that's found under the sun ;) Or maybe, do scenery shots. It's completely up to you, just be creative in some way, so that when you vlog, it will always look and feel different.

Enjoy what you do and keep up the good work :)

StringStorm

Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2015
stringstorm.info
YouTube
Here's a suggestion: As of this moment, what do you want to do? Not video related. As in what do you want to do right now? Are you hungry? Bored? What?

Next, what sort of medium do you think you're good at? Are you good at singing? playing an instrument? Rambling?

Finally, how much time do you want to invest in focusing on that particular thing you want to do now?

Now combine the three. Let's say you're hungry and you're good at making songs but you don't have much time. Then make a quick 1 minute song about being hungry and upload it as a filler content.