Gaming COOPERinaBOX here! Explained

COOPERinaBOX

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2015
Dallas
YouTube
Hello, everyone. I've been COOPER, DBcooper and many other versions but I put COOPER in a box, to kind of frame the name and to express that we exchange video through box shaped windows, like our screen and pc's. My videos are my product and therefore come in a box. I have a small crew that are in the box, so to speak. I have yet to post any content but I thought I might give you my best video, thus far and let you give me feedback. I'm planning to ramp up my activity so any advise is great. Thanks for being a great community.

I'm a 42 year old, single dad, graphic designer and artist in Dallas Texas.
I shoot, I game and I create. No time for love.
I found freedom because another company had approached me and I read the fine print. Then I looked for better options and found FREEEDOMMMMMMM!
I started participating on YouTube last year while streaming on TWITCH. Here are my links.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnYiHGPKKMOF3kRjW5LfN6g

http://www.twitch.tv/cooperinabox

Channel link:Hope you enjoy:

Sincerely, COOPER, inaBOX

List of Games I Play:
DayZ
ARK
ROK
Rocket League
CS
COD
LFDs
New, Old, Fun stuff

Last edited:

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Hey, saw you on the chat. Welcome to the forums. a few things to start off, there is an introduction template at the top of the introductions forum. Try editing this to contain more of the template. This is so we can get to know you better and possibly relate to you.

If you need help, feel free to message me. Also if you want a sub button like I do or even a goals image on your signature that auto updates use the links below to find them. the first link should contain all of those.

Reactions: COOPERinaBOX

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I love some Day z Indeed !!! I play a lot of call of duty on my channel how are you finding black ops 3 ?

Reactions: COOPERinaBOX

COOPERinaBOX

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2015
Dallas
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I love some Day z Indeed !!! I play a lot of call of duty on my channel how are you finding black ops 3 ?

I have yet to try the BLOPS3. The maps got too small and restricting in the last one. I'm an open world guy now. I will be streaming some Co-op MW 2 and 3 as well as LFD2 and some other oldies but goodies like World at War. I'll check out your stuff and maybe get blops3 when it goes on sale.

Good times.

c

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I have yet to try the BLOPS3. The maps got too small and restricting in the last one. I'm an open world guy now. I will be streaming some Co-op MW 2 and 3 as well as LFD2 and some other oldies but goodies like World at War. I'll check out your stuff and maybe get blops3 when it goes on sale.

Good times.

c
Cheers bro ah the classic of MW 2 what a game !!! I will come check out some of yours as well !!! Thanks bro

COOPERinaBOX

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2015
Dallas
YouTube
Hey, saw you on the chat. Welcome to the forums. a few things to start off, there is an introduction template at the top of the introductions forum. Try editing this to contain more of the template. This is so we can get to know you better and possibly relate to you.

If you need help, feel free to message me. Also if you want a sub button like I do or even a goals image on your signature that auto updates use the links below to find them. the first link should contain all of those.

Thanks for the links and help. It is much appreciated.

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey ro, Welcome to forums, read the rules and enjoy your stay, BTW I liked your channel, suubed you, btw dont forget to see my channel and sub me. :)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hello, everyone. I've been COOPER, DBcooper and many other versions but I put COOPER in a box, to kind of frame the name and to express that we exchange video through box shaped windows, like our screen and pc's. My videos are my product and therefore come in a box. I have a small crew that are in the box, so to speak. I have yet to post any content but I thought I might give you my best video, thus far and let you give me feedback. I'm planning to ramp up my activity so any advise is great. Thanks for being a great community.

I'm a 42 year old, single dad, graphic designer and artist in Dallas Texas.
I shoot, I game and I create. No time for love.
I found freedom because another company had approached me and I read the fine print. Then I looked for better options and found FREEEDOMMMMMMM!
I started participating on YouTube last year while streaming on TWITCH. Here are my links.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnYiHGPKKMOF3kRjW5LfN6g

http://www.twitch.tv/cooperinabox

Channel link:Hope you enjoy:

Sincerely, COOPER, inaBOX

List of Games I Play:
DayZ
ARK
ROK
Rocket League
CS
COD
LFDs
New, Old, Fun stuff
Welcome to the Community! If you need anything just ask

Nice to meet you! Glad to hear that you have everything in order and do hope you grow on YT!