Could I Have Some Advice?

Achillean

Lord Of Cringe
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2014
YouTube
I've just uploaded my first video, and I would like to know what I could do to improve it. The video is about me criticizing certain types of channels, and adding some terrible jokes.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hell yeah, F*CK THOSE MINCRAFT CHANNELS!

But for serious, harping on little kids is kinda heavy handed. I'd rather you critisize larger channels who make **** content, like Jinx or CJissocool for example (plus you'll get more search hits that way). Anyone can **** on a kid's terrible minecraft channel, because there are hundreds of them.

Your rhetoric and audio quality are great though.

Achillean

Lord Of Cringe
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2014
YouTube

But for serious, harping on little kids is kinda heavy handed. I'd rather you critisize larger channels who make **** content, like Jinx or CJissocool for example (plus you'll get more search hits that way). Anyone can **** on a kid's terrible minecraft channel, because there are hundreds of them.

Thanks. I'll take this advice.[DOUBLEPOST=1451155551][/DOUBLEPOST]

I have just done a video on both Jinx and CJ.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil Kidd