Gaming Could This Be The Best Introduction Ever..?

Do you think this is the best introduction ever?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kapudowitski

Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Hello everybody,

My name is Robin. I am 18 years old student and do Youtube as a hobby. People also know me as 'Kapudowitski'. I make videogame montages, funny moments, let's plays and more.

I started to use this nickname when I was about 10 years old. At school, we did some kind of language quiz, where you have to create new words out of two different languages. They used examples such as Spectini ('Spectacle' in English and '-ini' in Italian). They also used the word 'Kapudowitski' which stands for 'kaput' ('broken' in German) and '-witski' in Russian.

I tried different nicknames, because 'Kapudowitski' sounds confusing and is pretty difficult to pronounce. A few years later I decided to stuck with Kapudowitski and never change it again.

When I was about 14 years old, I got Minecraft as a Christmas present. Because I was new to the game and did not really know how to play it, I decided to use Youtube to search for Minecraft Tutorials. The first series I watched on Youtube was a series from 'paulsoaresjr' called 'Minecraft: How To Survive & Thrive'. At this point, I got interested in Youtube. later I found channels like Pewdiepie, Vanossgaming and SeaNanners, which became my favorite channels ever.

On my channel, I play different games, like Minecraft, Call of Duty and Garry's Mod. Sometimes I make a montage from different games (Star Wars: Battlefront, Cards Againt Humanity & Fallout 4). I really love to edit videos, use the right music, sound and visual effects to determine the mood of a particular scene.

Thank you for reading my my story. I hope you have a great day.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFfzGPc_L8wiBcOhySO-eIA

Robin 'Kapudowitski'

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask