Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
Hey
So i through of the idea, what can credits be used as.

And i came up with the idea, that the credits could be used for revenue share.

So like for every 1000 credits you get like 2% revenue share
or something like that :)

What do you guys think about this idea? leet me know :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I honest think it is a bad idea.
First of all; People would start spam the forums to get fast credits so they can higher their revenue for a few extra cents.
Second, there will be alot of work to actually make it work.
Third, then I believe the fact that having revenue shares individual from each user would make new users irritated.
Since they will have the 60% while some maybe have 70 or something

Reactions: Yobs

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would have to agree with @LifelessDane on this one, I don't think this would be good concept to do due to a number of reasons :-
1) First of all it wouldn't make that much financial sense to Freedom, as people could spam posts on the forums, and get higher revenue share, for little, or no work
2) It could lead to users making multiple accounts to share credits between them in order to get higher revenue share
3) It would have little to no benefit to those people not linked with the Freedom network
4) The implementation of this could be quite difficult to organise and arrange, as you would need to check credit amounts, also would these then be redeemed for the revenue increase or just automatically be given out to those with the set amount of credits?
5) Theoretically for people not partnered with Freedom, they could use this to rack up forum points and then join at stupidly high revenue shares

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
1) First of all it wouldn't make that much financial sense to Freedom, as people could spam posts on the forums, and get higher revenue share, for little, or no work
That was the point I made, exactly.
2) It could lead to users making multiple accounts to share credits between them in order to get higher revenue share
You can only connect one Forum account to one Dashboard account too though, so that wouldn't be a large issue.
3) It would have little to no benefit to those people not linked with the Freedom network
Well there would still be other rewards for them, also the Forums are there to get people to join to a certain extent. ;)
4) The implementation of this could be quite difficult to organise and arrange, as you would need to check credit amounts, also would these then be redeemed for the revenue increase or just automatically be given out to those with the set amount of credits?
I think you should have to pay the credits AND Forum Staff would need to approve it (of course only if it gets added) whatsoever.
5) Theoretically for people not partnered with Freedom, they could use this to rack up forum points and then join at stupidly high revenue shares
I think 10% more or something would be a maximum cap for more share through Forum activity...