PlayStation Criminal Mastermind Challenge on GTA V Anyone? (PS4)

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
Hello guys. I am actually not going for recording, however if you would like to thats fine. We are looking for 2 other people who familiar with Grand Theft Auto V on the PS4 and who would be willing to complete the Criminal Mastermind challenge in order to get 10 million dollars. In order to complete this challenge you must do all 5 heists, in order, with the same people, on hard, and not losing any lives. I think we can accomplish this, however these are the requirements that must be met in order for us to complete this:

- Must be level 100 or higher
- Must have a microphone
- Must have a K/D of .75 or higher.

You also must have this gear:
- A lot of snacks
- A lot of armor
- A heave utility vest
- Bulletproof helmet
- All weapons and ammo

This is not an easy challenge to complete, however, if you think your up for it, please leave a message down below with your PS4 name, and I will add you as a friend as soon as possible. Once again, we are looking for 2 people who are up for the challenge.

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys. I am actually not going for recording, however if you would like to thats fine. We are looking for 2 other people who familiar with Grand Theft Auto V on the PS4 and who would be willing to complete the Criminal Mastermind challenge in order to get 10 million dollars. In order to complete this challenge you must do all 5 heists, in order, with the same people, on hard, and not losing any lives. I think we can accomplish this, however these are the requirements that must be met in order for us to complete this:

- Must be level 100 or higher
- Must have a microphone
- Must have a K/D of .75 or higher.

You also must have this gear:
- A lot of snacks
- A lot of armor
- A heave utility vest
- Bulletproof helmet
- All weapons and ammo

This is not an easy challenge to complete, however, if you think your up for it, please leave a message down below with your PS4 name, and I will add you as a friend as soon as possible. Once again, we are looking for 2 people who are up for the challenge.
I think I can do the channel I meet all of the requirements except I don'tknow what my kD is but im a good shooter and I don't die much