CS GO 1v1 Betting

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
I think 1v1 bets are a really good idea. It means skilled players will be able to use their skill to achieve something and even earn some real money. Go to this website to try it out: http://kickback.com/invite/Plumrex21 but I will give you a run down on how it all works. You sign up (by doing so you get some free rubies) and wager rubies against other players in 1v1's. When you have enough rubies, you can withdraw skins using them. It's really fun so if you are skilled at CS or just want to have some fun in a 1v1 then try this website out. But if you just want a 1v1 with nothing on the line, I recommend just playing on a normal community 1v1 server.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I think 1v1 bets are a really good idea. It means skilled players will be able to use their skill to achieve something and even earn some real money. Go to this website to try it out: http://kickback.com/invite/Plumrex21 but I will give you a run down on how it all works. You sign up (by doing so you get some free rubies) and wager rubies against other players in 1v1's. When you have enough rubies, you can withdraw skins using them. It's really fun so if you are skilled at CS or just want to have some fun in a 1v1 then try this website out. But if you just want a 1v1 with nothing on the line, I recommend just playing on a normal community 1v1 server.
Betting can be scary in my opinion. Do you need to put in real money for it? I like the idea of having friendly wagers mostly, heh.

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
Betting can be scary in my opinion. Do you need to put in real money for it? I like the idea of having friendly wagers mostly, heh.
I do agree with you but at the same time having something on the line adds that pressure to do well. It adds to the experience in my opinion. But I understand where you are coming from.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I do agree with you but at the same time having something on the line adds that pressure to do well. It adds to the experience in my opinion. But I understand where you are coming from.
My brother lost a bit of money going gambling, but it's all good ^^ People all have their own entertainment, I'd go broke in an instant, heh.

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
I bet sometimes on CSGO but I don't have expensive skins so I don't win haha. I only have 2 decent skins right now: P90 Asiimov and Five-Seven Monkey Business.
I know how you feel. I don't have much. On the website I was talking about you can bet without depositing skins. It gives you free rubies which is the currency. Those rubies can be used to withdraw skins.