CS:GO!

WesleyTheSkater

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
I've been playing CS:GO now for about 3 weeks and it's soo fun. I've been getting really good at it and I've been thinking about joining a clan. Does anyone know any good CS:GO clan team or would anyone be willing to let me join theres? I could submit entries or something. I know that in the future there will be more clans for CS:GO because sometime soon FaZe is making a CS:GO team.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
csgoteamfinder.com I mean you might not find a team you can be in forever but atleast for that day. Also I don't mean to burst you fun or anything but csgo really doesn't get strategic until after nova 3 or higher. Granted playing with a team is much much much simpler alot of teams have n3+ requirements. Here is a few tips I used to get better if you care.

1) practice with a scout and maybe a deagle. When it comes to this you have to aim high to get a 1 shot kill and its increasingly versatile gun. Jump shots, long range, even assist can be helpful cause as long as your chest area they should be hit over 70+
-OR-
Practice with a handgun in death match , You will learn to pick your shots better when it comes to using regular guns and like the scout it will teach you to really start aiming head range.
-OR-
Do what most people do and either download a treaining map or practice 1 taps in a community map with an AK.

2) Play casual alot! In casual you will get to learn common hiding spots for people on all the maps and you will not be risking a rank. Not only this but it you will also learn around about were to aim when going around a corner. For example on dust 2 going through long door you know most people are A at the corner aimed dead at you through a scope of some kind or B in pit with only there head showing. So what you could do is bounce a flashbang off the wall do it flashes long peek door run to blue trash can or whatever it is and aim in at pit so incase some peaks then boom headshot, then use your second flashbang off the wall infont of you incase the guy is scoped on your because he knows your location, come out and he is disorientated allowing you to sweep up 2 easy kills.

3) Even if no one on your team is using a mic practice call outs because most of the time they just dont have one turned on but will if they hear someone is actually trying. Also it provides people who dont have a mic but have sound to know there surroundings and if all else fails they will use chat. Also google all the maps and the call outs there are picture on google images for every map.

4)This kind of goes with 2 but you should learn some flashbang/smoke spots. There are alot of videos out there you can watch on this. It helps alot exceptionally in like 1v5 situations.

5) Learn when to buy. This one sounds stupid but alot of people force buy at round 2 in a comp and lose so they end up right back on square 1 with only pistols. So what I do most of the time is but a gun only when in my head I know i have enough to buy that same gun again with armor next round if I died.

There are alot more and by no means am I like a professional player or anything but I have been playing csgo for a long time and these are some things that got me past the silver elite pit I was in when I first started and into MGE games.

WesleyTheSkater

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
csgoteamfinder.com I mean you might not find a team you can be in forever but atleast for that day. Also I don't mean to burst you fun or anything but csgo really doesn't get strategic until after nova 3 or higher. Granted playing with a team is much much much simpler alot of teams have n3+ requirements. Here is a few tips I used to get better if you care.

1) practice with a scout and maybe a deagle. When it comes to this you have to aim high to get a 1 shot kill and its increasingly versatile gun. Jump shots, long range, even assist can be helpful cause as long as your chest area they should be hit over 70+
-OR-
Practice with a handgun in death match , You will learn to pick your shots better when it comes to using regular guns and like the scout it will teach you to really start aiming head range.
-OR-
Do what most people do and either download a treaining map or practice 1 taps in a community map with an AK.

2) Play casual alot! In casual you will get to learn common hiding spots for people on all the maps and you will not be risking a rank. Not only this but it you will also learn around about were to aim when going around a corner. For example on dust 2 going through long door you know most people are A at the corner aimed dead at you through a scope of some kind or B in pit with only there head showing. So what you could do is bounce a flashbang off the wall do it flashes long peek door run to blue trash can or whatever it is and aim in at pit so incase some peaks then boom headshot, then use your second flashbang off the wall infont of you incase the guy is scoped on your because he knows your location, come out and he is disorientated allowing you to sweep up 2 easy kills.

3) Even if no one on your team is using a mic practice call outs because most of the time they just dont have one turned on but will if they hear someone is actually trying. Also it provides people who dont have a mic but have sound to know there surroundings and if all else fails they will use chat. Also google all the maps and the call outs there are picture on google images for every map.

4)This kind of goes with 2 but you should learn some flashbang/smoke spots. There are alot of videos out there you can watch on this. It helps alot exceptionally in like 1v5 situations.

5) Learn when to buy. This one sounds stupid but alot of people force buy at round 2 in a comp and lose so they end up right back on square 1 with only pistols. So what I do most of the time is but a gun only when in my head I know i have enough to buy that same gun again with armor next round if I died.

There are alot more and by no means am I like a professional player or anything but I have been playing csgo for a long time and these are some things that got me past the silver elite pit I was in when I first started and into MGE games.
Thanks for the tips