CSGaming

Rising User
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! I've recently just joined the Freedom! Network so thought I would introduce myself! I'm CSGaming - or Cazzy - a 20 year old gamer from Scotland. I currently create gaming videos mainly revolving around the popular game League of Legends but I am hoping to expand to GTA gameplay along with various walkthroughs of games. My goal is to hit 100 subs by April. Creating content is what I love doing and feel extremely passionate about - which I'm sure a lot of you can relate to! Hope you have a good day/evening wherever you are!

You can follow me on Twitter at: @Cazzy1HD

Reactions: Meetoo Meetoo

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hey guys! I've recently just joined the Freedom! Network so thought I would introduce myself! I'm CSGaming - or Cazzy - a 20 year old gamer from Scotland. I currently create gaming videos mainly revolving around the popular game League of Legends but I am hoping to expand to GTA gameplay along with various walkthroughs of games. My goal is to hit 100 subs by April. Creating content is what I love doing and feel extremely passionate about - which I'm sure a lot of you can relate to! Hope you have a good day/evening wherever you are!

Welcome to the Fam !

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube

Welcome to Freedom! If you want to make it easier for people to find your channel without having to post your link left and right, check out this thread about how to add a sub-button to your signature: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/

Reaching 100 subs is really the first big milestone and I wish you a lot of luck getting there!

Reactions: CSGaming

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

GTA is my shizz XD keep being persistent and the first 100 will come soon enough! Just make sure you're having fun in what you're doing, and it will be easy enough. Good luck :)

CSGaming

Rising User
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube
GTA is my shizz XD keep being persistent and the first 100 will come soon enough! Just make sure you're having fun in what you're doing, and it will be easy enough. Good luck :)
I can't wait to start creating GTA content, love that game! :D definitely, that's why I started because I found that I had so much fun creating content! Thank you! :)

Reactions: Goped Fred

CSGaming

Rising User
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Heya Girl, welcome to the forums Cazzy! You're from Scotland? I've always been curious about going to Ireland, they both look so lovely. League of Legends is an extremely popular game, and if you can stand out, you'll go far. What makes you passionate about creating content? I hope that you manage to get everything down for the future as well ^^

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube

WASSAAA WELCOME TO FREEDOM!!!!!!!

CSGaming

Rising User
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube
Heya Girl, welcome to the forums Cazzy! You're from Scotland? I've always been curious about going to Ireland, they both look so lovely. League of Legends is an extremely popular game, and if you can stand out, you'll go far. What makes you passionate about creating content? I hope that you manage to get everything down for the future as well ^^
Thank you so much for the welcome! Yep, I'm from Scotland. You should definitely take a trip over, parts of Ireland are absolutely beautiful and if you get the chance you should definitely visit Scotland as well as some parts here are amazing also! That's what I hope for, just finding my feet at the moment. I've always loved creating, always been a very creative person and I absolutely love making people laugh and smile so to join it with gaming makes me so happy. I've just always wondered how far I can push myself when it comes to creating content. Thanks again for the welcome, everyone is so lovely here! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you so much for the welcome! Yep, I'm from Scotland. You should definitely take a trip over, parts of Ireland are absolutely beautiful and if you get the chance you should definitely visit Scotland as well as some parts here are amazing also! That's what I hope for, just finding my feet at the moment. I've always loved creating, always been a very creative person and I absolutely love making people laugh and smile so to join it with gaming makes me so happy. I've just always wondered how far I can push myself when it comes to creating content. Thanks again for the welcome, everyone is so lovely here! :)
No problem at all, welcoming people is the best thing about freedom. When I start getting bigger on YouTube, there's a definite chance I'll be moving around the world meeting a ton of youtubers ^^ Yeah, people have trouble finding their feet when they first start. When we manage to know what to do, we can start walking again. I'm glad that you're so focused on making other people happy! It will pay off for the future when people can tell that you're genuine. If you need anything on here, make sure to ask, everybody loves to help here ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom !

I live In a place called Norwich in the UK and I have always wanted to visit Scotland heard that has some amazing views and sites to visit, I love history Ive heard it good for that to !

I can see you enjoy league ! how much do you play it and what is your favourite champion ? League is a huge game at the moment and you can make it far ! keep it up and if you need any help be sure to ask