AreYouGaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2014
Ohio
www.youtube.com
YouTube
flogxyourxmolly
So, I've been thinking of putting together a D&D campaign to record for YouTube and I am looking for some adventurers that would like to join in on the fun. Now, keep in mind that I need to fully realize the campaign first and so it might be a month or so before we actually all get started, but anyone interested can comment here and I will add you all to a group on here and keep in contact with you. Also, recommendations on how best to conduct a campaign with people over the internet would help out too. I know there are a couple of things that we can use, but not sure what is the best.

So, yeah, just comment or send a message if you would be interested.

Reactions: Dormienda26

AreYouGaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2014
Ohio
www.youtube.com
YouTube
flogxyourxmolly
hey i am so down for this!! I have been wanting to do a D&D campaign for awhile now on my channel!
I shall add you to the list then and once I have everything together I shall be in touch.

Sounds like this could be a lot of fun :) Have you watched Critical Role on YouTube? If not definitely check it out!
And I shall add you as well, and yes I have watched Critical Role, and I watch the High Rollers stream that the Yogscast do. I am unashamed in saying that they kind of inspired me to want to do this.

Reactions: RealCanadianGaming

RealCanadianGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
RealCanadianGam
I shall add you to the list then and once I have everything together I shall be in touch.

And I shall add you as well, and yes I have watched Critical Role, and I watch the High Rollers stream that the Yogscast do. I am unashamed in saying that they kind of inspired me to want to do this.
sounds good!! honestly the Funhaus D&D videos made me want to do it

Reactions: AreYouGaming