VLOG Daily Vlogs

Ivan Golitsyn

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2014
Hello there Freedomers !!! I hope you are enjoying your day,night whatever. I just wanted to introduce my Channel to you https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNTekAX3FR1WynScwInp8ZQ I do Daily Vlogs, Im from Russia so you can see the real Russian, not like the things you hear about Russians. Make sure to subscribe guys !!!! I am also looking for a GFX Designer for my banner

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Ivan Golitsyn,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out your vlog titled "Crazy Weather" and I must say, you do a really good job at keeping your videos at a bite-sized length and cutting the clips at the right time to keep it interesting!

So I can see that you're a student, but can you also tell us a bit more about yourself? I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better. :) Refer to the introduction template if you need some ideas to start with!

Click here to view the introduction template!

Also if you are in need of some graphics work, drop by the "Requests / Offers" section if you haven't already! There you can create/find an existing thread to have something arranged efficiently.

Click here to visit "Requests / Offers"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

FLi kAts

Rising User
Nov 22, 2015
hey dude welcome to the freedom family[DOUBLEPOST=1448173660][/DOUBLEPOST]hey dude welcome to the freedom family

Last edited: