PC Dead by daylight

djkillz

Freedom! Member
May 24, 2014
YouTube
Just looking for some people to play some dead by daylight or the culling and maybe a few other games with.

Requirements:
16+ Mature
Good MIC
High quality content on YouTube channel
100 Plus subs

Reactions: Learn IT

James Payton

Rising User
Nov 13, 2014
UK, Norfolk
YouTube
Just looking for some people to play some dead by daylight or the culling and maybe a few other games with.

Requirements:
16+ Mature
Good MIC
100 Plus subs
I'm good to play. I've been looking for people to play The Culling and Dead by Daylight with myself. I meet all the requirements so I'll link my channel and let me know if your game. Any questions I'm happy to answer to. :)
Have a good day man.
https://www.youtube.com/c/JTPLetsPlay

djkillz

Freedom! Member
May 24, 2014
YouTube
I'm good to play. I've been looking for people to play The Culling and Dead by Daylight with myself. I meet all the requirements so I'll link my channel and let me know if your game. Any questions I'm happy to answer to. :)
Have a good day man.
https://www.youtube.com/c/JTPLetsPlay
Sounds good to me. Look forward to playing some games with ya. Subbed to ya! Add me on steam and skype and we can try and get something together.
Steam: djkillz

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
I'd be up to do some dead by daylight with you. I have a good mic and already play it on my channel if your interested in playing with me :)

David Lee

Rising User
Dec 20, 2014

Requirements:
16+ Mature
Good MIC
100 Plus subs
I'm up for that man, Want to do more collabs with people and I think we can make some very entertaining videos with each other. Personally I upload "Funny Moments" but recently they have been hard to edit, because I take time with my edits, so I'm starting some "Let's Play" videos, but I will always make "Funny Moment" videos! Hope we can do something, can't wait!
- David