Did BO3 live up to its hype?

Cold Ransom

Rising User
Oct 3, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
I actually feel like the game is better than the hype! Everyone wanted and expected big things, but the main hype was for the eSports side of CoD, which hasn't even officially begun yet! The amazing game we have in front of us is amazing because of the sleek perfection of the movement system combined with gun balance unmatched and uncontested by any Call of Duty before it. I can definitely say that Infinity Ward has their work cut out for them for the next game in the franchise.

Reactions: DarkNuba

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
I think it did pretty well. People weren't as excited for it as say, BO2 or MW3. There was more hype for Ghosts and AW so I think they finally learnt their lesson.

Daily Davey

New User
Nov 19, 2015
So far I really like the game and it fixed everything I hated (Knifing and EXO jumping abuse). I think it makes a perfect balance out of all the guns too.

NSG_Gaming_

New User
Dec 1, 2015
London
Honestly think its the best COD since of the modern style, cod for me had gone down hill since ghost and i didnt like AW, But this one is brought my love back for the franchince, i cant get off it.​

Reactions: ReesFitz92

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Honestly think its the best COD since of the modern style, cod for me had gone down hill since ghost and i didnt like AW, But this one is brought my love back for the franchince, i cant get off it.​

Same. I haven't really played cod since BO2 but once played BO3 I can't stay off it haha